1. Melt some chocolate chips in a double boiler (I use a med size pot with a little water in the bottom. with a metal strainer and a small pot on top of it.)
2. Separate the 2 cookies from the oreo.
3. Spread some melted chocolate on the inside of the cookie where you are going to attach pretzel ears.
4. Dip popsicle stick in the melted chocolate and place on the open faced cookie. Cover the other half of the cookie. Put the cookie back together.
5. Set in Freezer for 10 mins or until the chocolate is set.
6. Stick on the eyes and nose with melted chocolate. Let set.
7. Spread melted chocolate for the hair and shake on sprinkles. Put in Freezer until completely set.
Decorate with ribbon or bows.