Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cups butter(softened)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup Pumpkin Puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
1 large Egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 12 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves set aside.
3. Cream together butter and sugars for 5 min. (I used a hand mixer)
4. Add in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
5. Then slowly mix in the dry ingredients until the dough forms. (I mixed in with a
6. Stir in white chocolate chips. Dough is a bit sticky, place in frig for 30 min.- 1 hour to firm
7. Drop by spoonfuls onto foil lined baking sheet and bake for 10 -12 minutes. (I used a
1 ½” cookie scoop and placed them about 2” apart…they don’t spread out a lot)
8. Cool and serve