PINEAPPLE SHRIMP FRIED RICE
– 1.5 c. uncooked brown rice
– 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
– 1.25. Lb shrimp ( shelled, deveined, and chopped )
– 1.5 c. Fresh pineapple , cut into small chunks
– 5 large chopped scallions
– 3 minced garlic cloves
– 1 fresh jalepeno or chili pepper
– 2 Tsp. soy sauce
– 1 Tsp. fish sauce
– Cilantro or Parsley
– Cook brown rice according to package & set aside. Cut pineapple in half & hollow out both halves to make 2 bowls. Cut a piece off of the bottom to create a flat base. Cut the pineapple into small pieces & set aside.
– Heat a Wok on high heat with oil. Add shrimp & cook for 1-2 min. Set aside. Add the scallions, chili, and garlic to the wok. Sauté for 1 minute. Then add the rice & pineapple. Add soy sauce & fish sauce. Stir well & cook for 1 min. Place in hollowed out pineapple and top with cilantro or parsley, Enjoy!