ground meat (I prefer turkey!!)
seasonings to taste ( could use any good seasoning blend!)
1. peel your onions and cut them in half as equally as possible.
2. Prepare your meatballs how you want them– I used Italian seasoning, oregano, chili powder, minced garlic, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and some bread crumbs
3. Size your meatballs so that they can be squished between two pieces of onions. Some meat will push out the ends and that is okay!!! Just make them as compact as possible!!
4. wrap each onion bomb in tinfoil– might want to double them since they’ll be tossed in the fire! Make sure not to poke holes in the foil!!
5. toss in the fire and try to get them in the coals.
6. cook for about 10 minutes, flip ‘em around and cook another 10 minutes or so!!!