Deep Fried Mushrooms
8 -10 ounces whole white mushrooms
3/4 cup flour
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1) Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 375 degrees.
2) Wash the mushrooms and remove most of the stem.
3) Pat mushrooms dry with a paper towel.
4) Coat mushrooms with flour, lightly tap to remove excess flour.
5) Dip in eggs.
6) Coat with bread crumbs.
7) Set on a rack for a few minutes, so batter sets/dries. Deep fry mushrooms in batches for approximately 3- 4 minutes or until golden brown.
9) Drain on paper towels and serve.