Baby Teething Biscuits
1 cup baby oat cereal
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 banana, mashed
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix all ingredients together until a soft dough forms (I used my hands).
2. On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 – 1/2 inch thickness.
3. Use a cookie cutter to create shapes or cut dough into rectangles.
4. Place shaped cookies onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and then baby can enjoy!